Try saying these tongue twisters 3 or 4 times
in your BIGGEST, clearest voice.
- Six sick slick slim sycamore saplings
- A box of biscuits, a batch of mixed biscuits
- Unique New York
- Is this your sister's sixth zither, Sir?
- The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
- Toy boat toy boat toy boat
- Mrs. Smith's fish sauce shop
- Shy Shelly says she shall sew sheets
- Three free throws
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- Sheena leads, Sheila needs
- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- Seth Thessel sells six thick socks
- Roberta ran rings around the Roman ruins.
- Six sick Hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
- Stupid superstitions
- If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?
- Willy's real rear wheel.
- Frogfeet, flippers, swimfins
- Black back bat
- Black bug blood
- Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle
Take a deep breath and say:
Try to say it in one breath stretching out the
M's, N's and A's
- Mmmmmmmaaaaaannnnnny mmmmmmommmmmmmms mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaake mmmmmmmaaaaaarmmmmmaaaalaaaade.
Can you do it in one breath?
Here's a game I call the 30 Second Lecture.
Get a watch or use a clock with a second hand
and have a friend keep time. Have your friend give you a subject
to talk about. It can be any crazy topic.
The Singing Gorilla.
Now, for 30 seconds you must tell a story about the Singing Gorilla.
See how many crazy stories you and your friends can make up. Don't
worry about making too much sense. Just try to keep talking for
30 seconds in a strong, clear voice.